Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Thanks for voting in the poll!

It seems that there are only a few reasons for me to create yarns for ebay or etsy. And right now I have decided that I just don't have time to prepare dyed yarn or spun yarn for either.
I am getting lots of knitting done for the holidays though! Unfortunately, if I post pictures of any FO's, the recipients may see them.
A bit of really good news is that sales seem to be picking up right now. Which makes a huge difference in our budget. Also, Ann's company, 'a la carte real estate services, is booking all of our properties for the winter. So, if you want to come to warmer Tucson during the cold winter months, check out her website at alacartehomeservices dot com. If you mention that you found her site through me, you will get a break on any properties that are owned by us.
I go to spinning guild tomorrow and then clean the house for the weekend of company and party on Saturday for Ann's b-day. We have 22 people scheduled to come on Sat. night! It wil be our biggest party since the bash of 2006 on 4th of July. Hopefully I won't end up being thrown in the pool this time! LOL.
Happy knitting, spinning or fiber petting! KC

No comments: