Monday, November 19, 2007

I am on Ravelry!


Yeah! I got my invite to Ravelry this weekend. I need to spend time on the home computer to add my picture, but you can find me as "Knittincacher". I set up my library, some of my projects and joined the Arizona knitters, the Brother Amos KAL and the Brenda Dayne fan club.


If you haven't signed up yet to join Ravelry, you ought to. It is way fun and soon, after the Beta site is done, you won't have to wait. It really is meeting the goal of being a huge meeting/finding place for knitters and crocheters. It is on the www at ravelry dot com. You sign on to the waiting list and then you can check back on the tracker and it tells you how many people are ahead of you and on the blog it tells you how many they are "inviting" a day.


To Celebrate, I am announcing my third comment drawing. So do leave me a note and I will put you in the drawing at the end of the month.


Ann loves her slipper. I am finishing the second one this week! We had a great time at her party and she loved her big gift from me, a sky caddie. She used it the next day and it really helped her game on a course she was unfamiliar with. She loves golf like I love knitting!


Pictures of the yarn soon. KC

2 comments:

La Duchesse said...

That's so cute! The slipper is almost as big as she is! :D She really does look thrilled with it.

Ravelry ID: DuchessRed
but you already knew that. :P

NJ Rainy said...

Such gorgeous colors in this picture - I'm going to try to dye some roving like that - MMMMMM.

I'm Rainylee on Ravelry.

Loraine