Thursday, March 6, 2008

First Class a Success!

I really enjoyed teaching the fiber trends felted clogs class yesterday! I had two students and both got a good start on their first one. I had typed out the first 6 rows to be more readable with only the numbers for the women's medium. I really recomend this to you all. If you need it, I can email it to you.

To keep us relaxed, I brought my ipod boom box and played music from the movie "Emma" as well as some soundscape background music. And I brought some girl scout cookies. We drank tea and had a great time! We meet again next Saturday to go over the cuff and double sole and felting tips. Then I can join the spinning group there afterwards!

I got my first shipment of fiber from Spunky Eclectic's fiber club yesterday! It is South African Fine and is really soft. I will add a picture when Blogger let's me. It is on the blink right now. The colors are pink, yellow and a very subtle lavender.

1 comment:

Annie said...

i just came by to see how your first class went, and i'm happy to read that it was great! congratulations!