Sunday, February 3, 2008

Good spinning!







I wanted to share some of the pics of my weeks spinning. I really have appreciated having my spinning to relax me when the vest went south. I am getting better and am excited to start knitting some small projects with what I have. I am also thinking I will knit a swatch with the hand dyed commercial for the Mr. Green Jeans! Tell me what you think.
I have Monday and Tuesday off this week and will spend both days at the Tucson Gem and Mineral show. It is a huge, city wide event that is so much fun. On Monday, I will go with two beading friends to the bead shows and on Tuesday I will be with Ann and a new friend, Tonya, and we will do some of the rocks and imports as well as some beads. I hope I won't be tempted to buy too much, as I have most of my purchases from last year sitting in my bead drawers! I just love knitting too much right now to take out any bead projects. How do you handle having multiple craft loves?
Have a great week and hug a knitter this week! KC

2 comments:

La Duchesse said...

You really do co such lovely work. I haven't devoted nearly enough time to spinning, but hopefully once the weathre warms up I'll be able to take my wheel outside and do some spinning. The other night I found out that the cat--naughty little thing!--had stollen the peg that holds the brake band, and she'd rolled it cross the floor, over to where the woodstove is. Naughty kitty!

Delighted Hands said...

I go in spurts of creativity, too-go with the inspiration of the moment and then weeks or months from now the other medium will lure you back at just the right time! Beautiful spinning!