Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Two days off!

I am looking forward to my two days off! It has been HOT here in Tucson; up to 109 degrees. I hope to do some swimming in the pool and some spinning. I also am going to plug in some area caches and try to get to them early while it is cool. I will let you know.

I am participating in the Mystery stole KAL : http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mysterystole3/. I began my swatch with Lilac Zepher with my new Addi Turbo Lace needles. Man, what a breeze. So far, they only make them up to size 3, but I can see knitters all over the world clammoring for sizes 4, 5 & 6 for many lace applications. I am anxiously awaiting the first clue on Friday!
I will check in tomorrow to let you know if I made any progress with the treasure hunting. If you want more info, check out www.geocaching.com.

KC

No comments: