Monday, June 25, 2007

The start of another week

Well, I wasn't able to explore with my new GPS this weekend, as I had hoped, but I did search the web and found that there are a few caches near my site where I work. There are a lot of caches in Tucson and I look forward to finding them in the future.

I am currently knitting a stole with my handspun yarn. It is a lovely lavender colored mohair single. I will post pictures soon.

We were over at our friends house last night and I was able to spin cotton for the first time on my drop spindle! It is really interesting to have to "add more twist" when I have been attempting to keep my wool from being overly twisted!

I just signed up this morning for the "tour de fleece". Check it out! http://keeponknittinginthefreeworld.blogspot.com/2007/06/tour-de-fleece-2007.html.

Thought for the day: What could I do today to help me when I am 100 years old?
Spin On! KC

No comments: